Unique
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragonica Europe - Unique guild forums.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Like the new Skintheme?

Go down 
+5
Vile
episparh
Shroom
Witch
Ventoose
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Do you like it?
Yes
Like the new Skintheme? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap23%Like the new Skintheme? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 23% [ 6 ]
Yes
Like the new Skintheme? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap19%Like the new Skintheme? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 19% [ 5 ]
Bard you're awesome please be the father of my babies
Like the new Skintheme? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap35%Like the new Skintheme? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 35% [ 9 ]
The duodenum
Like the new Skintheme? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap23%Like the new Skintheme? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 23% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 26

AuthorMessage
pleasent
need something to play
pleasent

Like the new Skintheme? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Like the new Skintheme?   Like the new Skintheme? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 3:54 am

I listen to anyone who gives constructive feedback while having the feedback of others in mind. It's kool that you dislike the green but that's not constructive. I made that change to see what others think of this combination and because witch suggested it in a constructive way, just calling thesuck on everything you don't like won't get me to do anything
p.s this also makes my rhapsody emo
Back to top Go down
Dola

Dola

PostSubject: Re: Like the new Skintheme?   Like the new Skintheme? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 9:53 am

I like the new skin very much :3 But i voted for the babies Trollface but blue buttons still sucks with new skin....

Btw i'm from an Apple Store in Brighton with free Internet Razz Cya in 4 days !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Like the new Skintheme?   Like the new Skintheme? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 10:04 am

I think bard is supposed to get unlazy and remake the blue stuff Surprised
Back to top Go down
Ventoose

Ventoose

PostSubject: Re: Like the new Skintheme?   Like the new Skintheme? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 9:04 am

Idd he's supposed to do that.

Someone should go tell him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Like the new Skintheme?   Like the new Skintheme? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 9:43 am

Ye lets go kick his ass to start workin on it Yessir!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Like the new Skintheme?   Like the new Skintheme? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Like the new Skintheme?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Unique :: Guild-related :: Announcements-
Jump to: